I have recently enjoyed a week of wins. When it comes to mastering social media, it turns out sharing really is caring.
Thanks to the inspiration, motivation and MASSIVE training from Dan Meredith and the Coffee With Dan team, the past 7 days have been pretty noteworthy on my Facebook Feed.
Some of you may know that I was participating in the Social Media Savages week. For those of you not in the CWD group, if you want to leverage your social media in any way shape or form, I highly recommend you join. Like…today. And hope that they screen quickly, because this particular week of training is only available for [less than] the next 24 hours.
Some of what I’ve learned over the past week:
- Very tricky, sneaky and brilliant way to schedule your posts
- Clever ways to use storytelling in your posts
- How to successfully network with people who actually matter to your world
- How to do Groups successfully – seriously, Dan is the MAN when it comes to Facebook Groups. There is essentially no one better qualified to teach this.
- Tricks of the Livestream trade
- ‘Cause some people need to learn how to have a little fun.
- And of course, copywriting.
I thought I knew quite a lot about those topics before the training. And some of it I did know. But………Dan has a way of getting into your head so that a) you actually follow through with the things you know you should be doing and b) you figure out new ways to do old things, better.
What have I actually gained from the past 7 days?
- I’ve actually been interacting effectively on social media – personally and professionally. Daily. Something I have tried and failed to stick to about a hundred thousand times in the past.
- I’ve been so inspired and touched by the level of interest, engagement and interaction on the posts that I’ve shared.
- Friends, Family, Internet acquaintances and Business connections have all been active with the content I have been sharing.
- The number of comments on each post has been DWARFED by the number of private messages I’ve received to talk further about the topics I brought up
- I have had multiple fan girl moments when people I admire and am highly influenced by (aka, my version of celebrities) have stopped by to react to my posts.
- The training has even oosed over into my offline life – my interactions and in person conversations have absolutely, without a doubt, been higher quality.
- I’ve even made some money!
I could go on. There are many more things that I feel I’ve won at. It’s been a great week. And my excitement for the power of social media is not merely piqued, but fully engaged.
Stay tuned, folks, for there is plenty more to come! And thank you, for being so lovely – all of you!
Latest posts by MoniqueNelson (see all)
- What Does A DJ Have To Do With The Price Of Your Success? - April 12, 2017
- Mastering Social Media In 7 Days - April 10, 2017
- Why Learning Copywriting is a Life-changing Adventure - April 7, 2017